Getting a fairer & clearer skin is always a dream for many. We make your dream come true with our wide basket of treatments like topicals, peels, vampire facial, unique systemic formulations etc., Skin blackening can be caused by underlying disease also, so it is always prudent to consult a dermatologist before applying any skin whitening creams which are flooding the market nowadays.
Everyone likes to have fair and flawless skin. All of us are born with lighter skin than the skin we have in our adulthood. This happens due to environmental pollution, sun exposure and sometimes our hereditary factors. We at Dr. Madhu's Skin and Hair Clinic, restore your skin tone with our wide basket of treatments like topicals, chemical peels, vampire facials, unique systemic formulations, lasers and so on.
With the increased options of skin whitening treatments, it has become easier than ever to restore your fair skin tone and glow.Skin lightening treatment works in a way, it reduces the excessive melanin pigment in your skin.
Since the accretion of melanin pigment causes uneven skin tone and dark spots, therapy to reduce it can give you a lighter skin tone than before.
A skin lightening treatment is a treatment that helps in reducing melasma, freckles, sun damage and other types of marks.
Skin blackening or any changes in skin texture can be caused by inherent disease also, so it is always better to consult an experienced dermatologist before trying skin whitening creams which are flooding into the market nowadays.
The skin whitening products work by blocking the enzyme, tyrosinase which is implemental for melanin production. Thereby reducing its production, quantity and concentration of melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment that is responsible for skin tone and also it protects the skin from sun damage.
Different kinds of treatment options are available to work on skin lightening results. Check out some of the most common skin lightening treatments below:
● It helps to reduce melanin production and improves the appearance of the skin.
● Depending on the concentration, chemical peels are of three types – light or superficial, medium, or deep.
● It is a gentle option to brighten your skin effectively as it reduces facial blemishes, dark spots, tan and makes up the skin tone.
● This treatment is also known as lasabrasion or laser peel(CARBON PEEL).
● The laser treatment helps in minimizing skin damages such as skin pigmentation, dark spots, sun damage and dull skin.
● It is one of the safest treatment to improve skin tone and glow.
● These injections contain a skin lightening agent called glutathione, ascorbicacid, betacarotene etc are used in conjunction with other treatments to produce skin whitening
● These agents minimises the quantity of an enzyme, tyrosinase, that enhances the production of melanin pigment in the skin.
● Apart from skin whitening they are also powerful antioxidants hence they will detoxify your body.
● Most of the whitening creams co ntain one of the following chemicals. Glycolic acid, azelaic acid, retinol, arbutin, hydroquinone, lactic acid, kojic acid. tetrahydrocurcumin, sabiwhite etc
● Some of them are popular for their bleaching and skin whitening properties which might increase the skin tone but for long term results, you have to consult an experienced dermatologist.
● Dr. Madhu's Lightening & skin Whitening treatment is designed to even out the skin tone and brighten the skin texture and tone.
Skin whitening products only give you temporary results & it may need to applied long term to get desired results. However lasers and chemical peel skin whitening treatments may promise to give lasting results.
Having darker underarms can be a source of embarrassment for many girls. Darker underarms stop us from wearing sleeveless tops, swimming suits in public, and even participating in sports. Fortunately, at Dr. Madhu's skin clinic, we offer varieties of treatment to get rid of darker underarms
● It helps to brighten up your skin
● It corrects and improves your skin tone and texture
● It lightens acne pigmentation
● It fades the dark spots present on the skin
● It helps to reduce Melasma & hyperpigmentation